How Can You Help?
- By donating funds towards the furniture and fitout of the Centre. Download the catalogue and send in your donation (PDF Document).
- By donating funds towards the completion of the final stage of the master plan
- By donating your time or construction materials for the next stage - eg building materials, demountable building, plumbing, electrical, excavation etc. Contact a committee member.
- By using your specific skills to develop this project - eg computer skills, desktop publishing, bookkeeping, events co-ordination, fundraising etc. Contact a committee member.
Local Parish or Community Association
- Organise a weekday or weekend visit by your members. Celebrate a Divine Liturgy or other service followed by a luncheon or morning/afternoon tea.
- Incorporate beach and sporting activities including fishing.
- Secure naming rights in perpetuity by sponsoring an accommodation cabin.
- Organise a weekend morning Liturgy or afternoon Vesper service followed by a team sporting competition - soccer, beach volley ball, touch football.
- Organise a picnic or weekend camp.
Interstate Parish, Youth Group or Community Association
- Organise a function to raise funds for the next stage - make it an annual event.
- Raise community awareness of this project within your group.